Amelior Coaching is committed to protecting your privacy and security. This policy explains how and why we use your personal data to make sure you remain informed and in control of your information. We recognise the importance of your privacy with regard to your personal information and have therefore set out below the way in which Amelior Coaching will collect, use, disclose, and protect this private information that you as a Client provide us with.
Personal information is defined as any information that can be used to identify a living person. For example, name, address, email address or telephone number, financial information, employee data or website user stats.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal information you are deemed to have consented to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the purposes set out in this privacy statement.
2. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Should you have any queries or questions, or either decide you no longer wish to receive communications or want to change how we contact you, you should contact Gillian Burnett at Amelior Coaching via telephone on 07791 016252 (Monday to Friday from 0900 to 1700 hrs) or via email on or via the Contact Form on our website at www.ameliorcoaching.com. We aim to respond to you within 48 hrs of receiving notification from you.
3. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE HAVE & HOW WE GET THE INFORMATION
The type of information we collect includes your name, business address for corporate clients, email address and contact telephone number(s) which you provide directly to us as a Client either via the website when booking appointments or via the contact form for submitting queries and/or testimonials and information we gather as part of the discussion on the service we provide to you.
4. WHY WE HAVE THIS INFORMATION
We will use the personal information provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
· To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to existing services that you have sought from us.
· To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest to you or services which you have enquired about. This contact will be made by email and/or text and only where you have opted in to receive marketing information.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· To ensure that content of our Site is presented in the most effective and professional manner.
We will use the information we collect about you for any of the following reasons:
· To administer our Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
· To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective and professional manner.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so i.e. booking appointments and making payments.
· To ensure our Site is maintained in a safe and secure manner.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us directly as per the contact details set out in Section 2 above.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
5. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE HAVE
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide Coaching and Counselling services to you. We will protect all information you share with us whether written, verbal and/or electronic, in the strictest confidence and in line with our professional and ethical standards and legal compliance requirements.
We do not share information with any other individual or third parties. We do not sell information under any circumstances.
We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that confidential information is held securely and appropriately. We will only share your information if we are legally required to do so but we will always discuss this with you beforehand.
The information will only be held for the duration of time that you remain a client with us and for six months after you are no longer a client. When the information is no longer needed it will be permanently destroyed.
6. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Our Company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our services to you. Your data may be stored through the Wix.com data storage, data bases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our Company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCS Security Standards Council which is a joint effort of brands such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information used by our service providers.
Should you wish further information on the Wix.com policy please refer to: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy
7. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have certain rights which are set out below:
· Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
· Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
· Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
· Your right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. Following receipt of any request we will respond to you no longer than one month from the date of the receipt of your request.
If you wish to make a request please contact us directly as per the contact details set out in Section 2 above.
From time-to-time we may provide you with information about our own services and special offers and occasionally services provided by other related parties which we feel may be of interest to you.
Marketing information will not be automatically sent to you as you have the choice whether you would like to receive it. You can do this via the opt-in box on the contact form on the Contact Us page of our website at www.ameliorcoaching.com.
You can decide not to receive communications or change how we contact you at any time by contacting us directly as per the contact details set out in Section 2 above.
We welcome your feedback. If you provide feedback on our website or services through our online Contact Form we will only use this information to develop and improve the site. We may contact you by telephone to discuss your feedback. We may hold details of your feedback for up to 6 months after which time it will be permanently destroyed.
Should you be unhappy with how we have used your data you can inform us directly as per the contact details set out in Section 2 above.
If you do make a complaint but are unhappy with how we have dealt with it, you can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) the address of which is as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113